Belper's Premier Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic serving Belper, Derbyshire, and the surrounding Amber Valley area. Specialist quality treatment with highly trained and experienced Physiotherapists and Sports Therapists/Sports Massage Therapists.
We pride ourselves on treating not only the symptoms but also the cause, ensuring problems do not return and providing preventative treatment and advice.
For anyone with an injury, ache, or pain from a sporting, activity related, or traumatic onset.
We offer a wide range of treatments and services, all individually tailored for your specific needs.
Common Sporting Injuries Seen by the Clinic:
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Back Pain & Sciatica
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- ITB and Piriformis Syndrome
- Hamstring Strain
- Ankle Inversion Injury
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Movement and Biomechanical Movement Dysfunction/Muscle imbalances
- Overuse or RSI syndromes
- Post Surgery Rehabilitation
Treatments you could receive:
- Joint mobilisation/manipulation (based on physiotherapy, chiropractor, osteopath techniques).
- Soft tissue mobilisation/massage.
- Acupuncture, Therapeutic Ultrasound.
- Biomechanical/movement dysfunction analysis.
- Taping and orthotics.
- Trigger/pressure point release.
- Lumbar core stabilisation.
- Rehabilitation exercise.
- Pain management and injury prevention advice.
- Ergonomic advice/Posture correction.
Initial Consultation £42 Follow up Treatment £35