You will receive specialist treatment of any injury, ache, or pain, with individualised treatment and rehabilitation programs. We pride ourselves on exceptional diagnostic skills, ensuring unrushed and thorough treatment.
We accept self-referral, GP/Consultant referrals, and Insurance referrals.
We can arrange for x-rays and MRI/CT scans as needed.
Common conditions seen by the clinic are:
- Sports or activity related injury
- Back or neck pain
- Whiplash injury
- Post Surgery Rehab, e.g. hip or knee replacements
- 'Trapped' nerve or sciatica
- Muscular pain or strains, Ligament sprain, Tendonopathy
- Frozen shoulder, Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Headaches, Stress, Tension
- Post-natal Rehabilitation
Treatments you could receive:
- Joint mobilisation/manipulation (based on physiotherapy, chiropractor, osteopath techniques).
- Soft tissue mobilisation/massage.
- Acupuncture, Therapeutic Ultrasound.
- Biomechanical/movement dysfunction analysis.
- Taping and orthotics.
- Trigger/pressure point release.
- Lumbar core stabilisation.
- Rehabilitation exercise.
- Pain management and injury prevention advice.
- Ergonomic advice/Posture correction.
Initial Consultation £42 Follow up Treatment £35